When is Yunohost packaged (for Raspberry Pi)?

Hi all,

I recently downloaded yunohost for my raspberry pi as instructed in the documentation (yunohost-stretch-3.4.2-rpi-stable). I got it installed eventually, and was going to setup my Let’s Encrypt cert from admin web interface. The installation failed however. Some searching on the error message on the forum I found the issue: End of life for SSL certificate Let's Encrypt ACMEv1 It seems that the issue was fixed, but that the packaged yunohost offered for download through the documentation has not been updated (I guess for over half a year). So I have two questions:

First of all I was wondering if someone could please update the package that is offered for download in the documentation?

Second, is there already a workflow in place to update the packages which are offered for download in the documentation when a new version is released? And if so, what has the workflow been?

Cheers!

Yes, the image is kind of outdated and will be updated eventually …

But about your issue with LetsEncrypt, have you considered the fact that you should upgrade the system (in the webadmin, section “Upgrade”) …

Hey Aleks,

Thanks for your response :slight_smile: Okay, so it doesn’t seem that there is talk about any quarterly or semi-annual update workflow for those links or something, am I right?

Thanks for the tip… I had found out somewhere on the forum that to update was what I had to do. I just assumed that the version offered in the starting guide was the most up-to-date version. I am pretty sure that many (first time) users would assume that to be the case too, or at least that that version is stable. To get reality in line with this assumption (or the other way around or both) I started this issue. Perhaps it is something to think about in the update workflow?