I have questions related to doing modification and update.
If I modify
/etc/nginx/conf.d/nextcloud.domain.tld.d/nextcloud.conf because I want the Social apps (webfinger)
- What will not be updated ? the application, the nginx configuration, yunohost-core, … ?
If I modify nextcloud/config because I want ‘mysql.utf8mb4’ => true,
- what will happen when yunohost contributors push for an update?
1.2. what would be the best approach in this case?
forking the app and maintaining my own repo?
On another fresh yunohost I installed the peertube applications and saw the warning message saying that the configuration has been changed so that automatic update would not be possible.
- Why do I see this message when I haven’t changed anything?
- How could I track down the change of the peertube installation on the system?
- Why peertube is rated 7 if it break all the system ?