Wekan - cannot access admin panel

My YunoHost server

I’m hosting my own server on a virtual machine hosted on a Proxmox.
The VM has 8 cores of an AMD Ryzen 7 5700U and 10 Gigs of Ram 3200 MHz.

Hardware: computer
YunoHost version: 11.2.8.2 (stable)
I have access to my server : through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If yes, please explain:
If your request is related to an app, specify its name and version: Wekan 7.22~ynh1

Description of my issue

I wanted to access the admin panel in the app, but once I’m logged in with either of password or LDAP I can’t access the admin panel even though my user is the administrator of the app.
I’ve tried once to create a new user (right after a fresh install) and the new user got the access to the admin panel, but once I’ve relogged with this created user the admin panel disappeared.

I have not a single clue, other than this behavior, no log on YunoHost since the install completed succesfully without a warning.

Signature

Hi ! I’ve been using Yunohost for a few month now and I think its really a great system, I can’t wait to see this community grow !
Thanks a lot for your time and your efforts !
Have a nice day,
Nicolas

Hi ncarr,

Maybe something in SSO got stuck?

Peertube used to be incompatible with SSO. For that app it was necessary to open a private/incognito tab in your browser and log in with the (separate) account (that might have another password).

Could you give that a try for Wekan?

Oops, I didn’t find this post when I searched for “wekan” posts but I think I describe the same problem : Wekan without admin permissions / Wekan sans permission admin

I don’t have a solution yet, but it seems that it’s the wekan.admin permission that doesn’t exist. There is only the “wekan.main” permission.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.