Webtrees marked as "broken" in Diagnosis

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Raspberry Pi at home
YunoHost version: 11.2.3
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If your request is related to an app, specify its name and version: WebTrees 2.1.17

Description of my issue

The Yunohost Diagnosis function reports:

[WARNING] An issue was found for app Webtrees

• This application is currently flagged as broken on YunoHost’s application catalog. This may be a temporary issue while the maintainers attempt to fix the issue. In the meantime, upgrading this app is disabled.

I can’t find any indication of this in the Forum so this post is by way of a raised flag! I have no problems with my installation of WebTrees.

As the message is trying to explain, this may only be an issue “in the catalog”, i.e. for newer installs and upgrades. Our automatic tests detected that for some reason, installs stopped working and trigger a 500 error with some PHP stacktrace which has yet to be debugged. Eventually we’ll fix the issue and the app will be back to working state

OK, thanks. Really just making sure there is a search result if anyone else comes looking!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.