Warnings during certificate renewal

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: 11.1.15
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

I received an email this morning, following the certificate renewal of my yunohost server. It contains mainly 2 warnings :

Subdomain 'xmpp-upload.<mydomain>' does not resolve to the same IP address as '<mydomain>'. Some features will not be available until you fix this and regenerate the certificate.
Subdomain 'muc.<mydomain>' does not resolve to the same IP address as '<mydomain>'. Some features will not be available until you fix this and regenerate the certificate.

I’ve tested. the 3 domains xmpp-upload.<mydomain>, muc.<mydomain> et <mydomain> resolve to the exact same domain.
So… what should I do ??

Thank you
Fred

Mon serveur YunoHost

Matériel: VPS acheté en ligne
Version de YunoHost: 11.1.15
J’ai accès à mon serveur : En SSH | Par la webadmin
Êtes-vous dans un contexte particulier ou avez-vous effectué des modificiations particulières sur votre instance ? : non

Description du problème

J’ai reçu un mail ce matin, suite au renouvellement du certificat sur mon serveur Yunohost. Je n’y vois que 2 warnings :

Subdomain 'xmpp-upload.<mydomain>' does not resolve to the same IP address as '<mydomain>'. Some features will not be available until you fix this and regenerate the certificate.
Subdomain 'muc.<mydomain>' does not resolve to the same IP address as '<mydomain>'. Some features will not be available until you fix this and regenerate the certificate.

Je viens de tester, les 3 domaines xmpp-upload.<mydomain>, muc.<mydomain> et <mydomain> pointent bien sur la même adresse IP.
Que puis-je faire ?

Merci :slight_smile: !
Fred

[BREAKING NEWS]

Actually, from my personal laptop, domains resolve to an IPv4 address (the same). But from my Yunohost VPS, each resolve to a different IPv6 address, with xmpp-upload.<mydomain> resolving to localhost (::1)

En fait, depuis mon laptop perso, ces 3 domaines pointent bien sur la même adresse IPv4. Mais depuis mon VPS Yunohost, les 3 domaines pointent vers une adresse IPv6 différente. Notamment, xmpp-upload.<mydomain> pointe sur localhost (::1)

I have checked my DNS configuration, it is correctly configured (<mydomain> and *.<mydomain> both resolve to the same IPv4 and IPv6 addresses)

J’ai vérifié sur ma conf DNS, <mydomain> and *.<mydomain> pointent bien sur les mêmes adresses IPv4 et IPv6

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.