WARNING - touch: cannot touch '/etc/cockpit/cockpit.conf': No such file or directory

Hello everyone!
This is my first time posting here. So far I have never had any major problems with YunoHost or I have always been able to fix them myself. But today I am at a loss and need help from the community.

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS on netcup.de
YunoHost version: 11.1.15 (stable)
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via netcup.de
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If yes, please explain: n/a
If your request is related to an app, specify its name and version: Cockpit 188~ynh2

Description of my issue

Error while installing Cockpit. I had Cockpit installed some time ago, uninstalled it because reasons, and just recently decided to use it again, but now i am unable to install it.

WARNING - touch: cannot touch ‘/etc/cockpit/cockpit.conf’: No such file or directory
ERROR - Unable to install cockpit: An error occurred inside the app installation script

Here’s the YunoPaste: https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/cocopodewo

Thx in advance to everyone who is willing to look into it.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.