VPNClient username incompatable with PureVPN username configuration

ok for me too.

Sure!

OK, sounds relevant! :+1:

Hello Everyone, I am writing down all the possible solutions which might help you -

PureVPN is the world’s fastest and the most reliable VPN provider that offers its users complete online privacy and security. In case you are finding it hard to connect PureVPN, this guide will help you out in overcoming this issue.

I am unable to connect via PureVPN App

If you are unable to connect using the PureVPN application then you can try the following solutions.

• Try to connect with any other Country or with the Cities option.
  • Try switching the protocol of the PureVPN application to TCP/UDP/Ikev2.
    Basically, I have to use this PureVPN on ERP for SME, because it is working from a foreign land.
  • Try connecting the PureVPN application using the Recommended Server option
  • Try logging out from the PureVPN application then log back in and try to connect.

I am unable to connect via the manual connection method

If you are making a manual VPN connection and unable to connect then you can try the following solutions.

• Try using the different protocol i-e PPTP/L2TP/SSTP
  • Make sure you are using the correct account details. Visit this [link]
    to find your account details.
  • Make sure to use the following servers for manual connection.
Australia (Sydney) au-sd1.pointtoserver.com
Germany de1.pointtoserver.com Netherlands

You can also follow these links to dive into more help from PureVPN.

Hope this solution will help everyone.

Thank you @jamiebiswas for the helpful input. However, as a user of PureVPN I don’t think my experience so far with their service would agree with your 2nd paragraph, instead the opposite have been the case for me. It is the most unreliable VPN service I’ve ever subscribed to. I am saying this here because I want others to know, so that they would not buy a service that wouldn’t live up to their marketing, technical claims.

@Jerry19 i think jamie is probably a bot, some vpnprovider make ads on a lot of forum by this way.

I am sorry i have not tought the time to experiment purevpn for now.

Understood! Thank you for your help so far, and for your very kind intention. Much appreciation from me :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.