VPN Client - Config error with Neutrinet settings

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Old laptop or computer
YunoHost version: 11.0.10.2 (stable)
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Hi :slight_smile:

I am trying to configure the VPN Client after successfully installing it using Neutrinet, who are confirmed by yunohost as working with this app.

Upon creating and downloading all the necessary files (ca.crt, client.crt, client.key, CSR.csr, neutrinet.opvn) from Neutrinet I then added them to the VPN Client Config area as below:

and used the email address as username and password I created when setting up my Neutrinet account.

However, the VPN Client errors out when attempting to save these settings and start the client. The error reads:

2022-12-30 17:36:12,777: DEBUG - + ynh_print_info '--message=Starting vpnclient service if needed'
2022-12-30 17:36:12,787: INFO - Starting vpnclient service if needed
2022-12-30 17:36:12,788: DEBUG - + /usr/local/bin/ynh-vpnclient start
2022-12-30 17:36:12,797: WARNING - [CRIT] You need a CA server (you can add it through the web admin)
2022-12-30 17:36:12,798: DEBUG - + ynh_exit_properly

The full error log is on the Yunohost pastebin.

I’m assuming the CA server is the key in the ‘ca.crt’ file but if I’m wrong or if anyone can see any mistakes I’ve made, please let me know.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.