Vaultwarden, facing blank page when connected to yunohost

:uk:/:us:

Hello I found a weird interaction between vaultwarden and Yunohost. Impossible to access vaultwarden webpage if connected in the browser to yunohost portal.
My user an I must either disconect from Yunohost, or open a private window in order to create their account (or me to access the admin page)

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online
**YunoHost version: latest 11.2.8
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin |
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If yes, please explain:
If your request is related to an app, specify its name and version:
Version installée : 1.29.1~ynh3

Description of my issue

:uk:/:us:

When accessing the vaultwarden page on mydomain.tld/vaultwarden, users of my hosting services are facing a blank page if logged to the yuonohost portal in the browser.
No issue in private window.
no issue in the bitwarden application clients

:fr:

Bonjour. Nous avons trouvé une interaction entre le portail yunohost (peu être le cache) et vaulwarden. EN effet, lorsqu’un utilisateur yunohost tente d’accéder à la page de vaultwarden (hébergé sur mydomain.tlf/vaultwarden) il se retrouve face à une page blanche.
Néanmoins, pas de problème lorsque l’utilisateur est déconnecté de yunohost ou qu’il y accède via la navigation privé. Pas de problème non plus sur les extension et application bitwarden une fois le compte créé

I have experienced exactly the same problem for more than a year (since i installed Vaultwarden in fact). Since i mostly use the app and the browser extension i don’t mind having to open a private tab to connect to my vault sometimes.
But if someone find a solution it would be great !

Be sure you give the appropriate access/permissions to the user(s) or visitors that need to access the page. Also try accessing in with a Chrome based browser or if you prefer Firefox one try cleaning the cache and retry.

I have the same issue but only while using safari on Mac or iOS. I have only had this issue with the vaultwarden on yunohost.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.