Utiliser un VPN pour certaines applications

Bonjour,

je suis débutant dans le monde yunohost. J’aime beaucoup la philosophie de celui-ci.

Je me pose une question: j’aimerais connecter mon yunohost à un fournisseur vpn type Mullvad. Cependant je ne souhaite pas que toutes mes applications s’y connecte. Ou alors qu’elles restent accessibles au réseaux local en plus du VPN.

Par exemple j’aimerais que mon Jellyfin soit accessible sur mon réseaux local et qu’une autre appliucation ai sont trafic qui passent par un VPN de mon choix.

Est-ce possible?

Par avance merci.

In English:

Hello,

I would like to connect my yunohost to a VPN provider. But I would like that not all the traffic of the yunohost go through it, just some app. Is it possible to manage something like this? Can some app use the vpn connexion and some stays on the local network?
Thank you.

Bonjour Munin,

Bienvenue au forum!

I never used a VPN to expose an app or my server, so maybe my suggestions are not totally to the point. What I think should work is:

• change the hosts file on your devices at home. If your Yunohost is in the LAN at 192.168.1.10 for example, and it is available on the Internet at munin.nohost.me, you could add 192.168.1.10 munin.nohost.me as a line in the hosts file.
    You’d need to do this on each device.
  • another option might be to do this on your router or in an ad-block app on your Yunohost, by overriding the DNS result for your server. In that case the change is effective for all devices in the LAN.

Maybe someone with hands-on experience has an easier/better idea!

Salut,
C’est au niveau du routage où tu peux envoyer des informations vers le vpn ou non. Il faut voir si tu peux changer les routes envoyés par ton serveur vpn.