Use root domain for Synapse users? | Utiliser le domaine racine pour les utilisateurs de Synapse?

English (La version française est ci-dessous):
After removing and trying to reinstall Synapse, it fails. Now when I set the users to use the root domain, it complains that there’s an app (Nextcloud) installed there and quits. It never had a problem with this before.

Is there a way to install and configure synapse to use domain.tld again?

Française (English version is above):
Après avoir supprimé et essayé de réinstaller Synapse, cela échoue. Maintenant, lorsque je configure les utilisateurs pour utiliser le domaine racine, il se plaint qu’une application (Nextcloud) est installée à cet endroit et quitte. Il n’a jamais eu de problème avec cela auparavant.

Existe-t-il un moyen d’installer et de configurer Synapse pour qu’il utilise à nouveau domain.tld ?

1 Like

Do you have nextcloud installed? Where?

1 Like

I have Nextcloud installed in the domain root, and synapse in a subdomain.

It worked until I removed and tried to reinstall Synapse. Now, Synapse complains about setting the users to be at the root domain, despite the fact it worked just fine before.

1 Like

maybe that will help you to create it like I did with a second sub-domain. The whole thing under two different Messnager riot for on the go also via browser and once under Element.
I hope you succeed

Thanks @carrabelloy . I’m just trying to understand your last post. Did you manage to get it working with the users on your main domain (@user:domain.tld), or did you end up with your users’ Matrix accounts being on a subdomain (@user:sub.domain.tld)?

I’m wondering if it might work if I uninstall Nextcloud on my root domain, reinstall Synapse and then reinstall Nextcloud again? The trouble is, even if this works, I suspect it would break (again) when Synapse is updated.

1 Like

Doppelt läuft alles für ich danke ihnen für die Nachfrage sogar die nextcloud läuft wieder echt Mega Geil. Trotzdem Nett. Einfach kupieren und in Ihre Sprache übersetzen! Trotzdem recht herzlichen Dank für das Nachfragen

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.