Upload old backups to new place

Hardware: Old laptop at home
YunoHost version: 11.2.5 stable
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin & direct access via keyboard / screen |
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : yes
If yes, please explain: I have followed this tutorial: Adding an external storage to your server | Yunohost Documentation
to move /home/yunohost.backup to /mnt/hdd

Description of my issue

I am trying to upload an old backup to my backups-folder on my YNH server via the scp command.
This seems to work like it did before. The file uploads. But contrary to how it did before I moved backups to the external drive, the upload now doesn’t show in my backups directory in the web admin interface after completion.
However: I can see the files - both old and new backups when I log in via SSH.

Where have I gone wrong? I would like to see the old backup .tar in the web interface, so I can choose which items from there to restore.

IIRC you also need the info.json files for the backups to show up in the webadmin.

Ah - OK, how come?
As I recall, before I added the external disk, it was enough to just upload the .tar file to my YNH installation to be able to see it under backups.

How do I add the info.json ?

Uh, I have just tried and the .info.json files get regenerated if missing.

Can you show how you have transferred the files then? What’s the output of the command sudo ls -la /home/yunohost.backup/archives/ ?

I also wondered about that. But in my case, right now, it took 5-10 minutes before they showed up in the web admin

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.