My YunoHost server
Hardware: Old laptop or computer
YunoHost version: x.x.x
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If yes, please explain:
yunohost:
repo: stable
version: 3.6.4.3
yunohost-admin:
repo: stable
version: 3.6.4
moulinette:
repo: stable
version: 3.6.4
ssowat:
repo: stable
version: 3.6.4
Description of my issue
I’m trying to upgrade apps but it fails.
sudo yunohost tools upgrade --apps writefreely --debug
207 DEBUG loading actions map namespace 'yunohost'
244 DEBUG extra parameter classes loaded: ['comment', 'ask', 'password', 'required', 'pattern']
244 DEBUG initializing base actions map parser for cli
246 DEBUG registering new callback action 'yunohost.utils.packages.ynh_packages_version' to ['-v', '--version']
357 DEBUG lock has been acquired
443 DEBUG loading python module yunohost.tools took 0.085s
443 INFO processing action [2553.1]: yunohost.tools.upgrade with args={'apps': ['writefreely'], 'system': False}
1633 INFO Now upgrading app writefreely…
1680 DEBUG Downloading…
4323 DEBUG Extracting…
4335 DEBUG Done
4341 DEBUG Checking required packages for writefreely…
4921 DEBUG Checking that required services are up and running...
12576 WARNING unable to upgrade apps: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.TimedOut: Failed to activate service 'org.freedesktop.systemd1': timed out
12576 ERROR Unable to upgrade some applications
In web admin, I went to Tools > Diagnosis and I get the same type of error.
Action
GET /diagnosis
{"locale":"en"}
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/moulinette/interfaces/api.py", line 439, in process
ret = self.actionsmap.process(arguments, timeout=30, route=_route)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/moulinette/actionsmap.py", line 523, in process
return func(**arguments)
File "/usr/lib/moulinette/yunohost/tools.py", line 802, in tools_diagnosis
services = service_status()
File "/usr/lib/moulinette/yunohost/service.py", line 287, in service_status
status = _get_service_information_from_systemd(name)
File "/usr/lib/moulinette/yunohost/service.py", line 348, in _get_service_information_from_systemd
systemd = d.get_object('org.freedesktop.systemd1', '/org/freedesktop/systemd1')
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/dbus/bus.py", line 241, in get_object
follow_name_owner_changes=follow_name_owner_changes)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/dbus/proxies.py", line 248, in __init__
self._named_service = conn.activate_name_owner(bus_name)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/dbus/bus.py", line 180, in activate_name_owner
self.start_service_by_name(bus_name)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/dbus/bus.py", line 278, in start_service_by_name
'su', (bus_name, flags)))
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/dbus/connection.py", line 651, in call_blocking
message, timeout)
DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.TimedOut: Failed to activate service 'org.freedesktop.systemd1': timed out
NOTE: Before having this problem I did install Mastodon app, found it didn’t work so uninstalled.
Then I also installed Pleroma, but also didn’t work.
I see that my WriteFreely instance is now showing 502 error (blog.arkadi.one). I’m not sure if any of this is related.
