Unable to install Mastodon

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Raspberry Pi at home
YunoHost version: 11.0.10.2
I have access to my server : Through SSH and through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Attempting to install Mastodon and repeatedly getting 504 error. I’m unable to get the error into a paste because my logs won’t load, but it says 504 Gateway Time-out (nginx) and all the steps are blue except a yellow one at the end “The main mountpoint of your system ‘/’ is on an SD card, swap will not be added to prevent some damage of this one, but that can cause troubles for the app mastodon. If you still want activate the swap, you can relaunch the command preceded by ‘SD_CARD_CAN_SWAP=1’” and it reads out:
Error: "504" Gateway Timeout
Action: "POST" /yunohost/api/apps

I’m installing it to it’s own domain, as instructed. I end up getting a “Mastodon” tile in my admin but when I click on it it displays a “502 Bad Gateway” message. Not sure what I’m doing wrong. Also, after some attempts, I can’t get the server to reboot and must physically unplug the power from the Raspberry Pi and plug it back in to get it to come up.

1 Like

Managed to finally get the logs: https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/enonesanek

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.