Unable to connect to newly installed grocy yunohost instance

My YunoHost server

Hardware: proxmox system with yunohost running in a virtual machine (not container)
YunoHost version: 11.1.20 (stable)
I have access to my server : Through SSH, through the webadmin, and direct access via keyboard / screen
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If your request is related to an app, specify its name and version: grocy 3.3.2~ynh3

Description of my issue

I installed grocy on my yunohost instance. I am able to connect to the instance thru a web browser and login, but I am not able to login to the instance in the grocy-android app. I thought it might be the android app, but when I navigate to grocy.mydomain.com in my web browser, I get presented with a yunohost SSO login.

These are the questions I need help answering with this help request:

1. How can I get this grocy instance to not display the yunohost SSO on a phone?
  2. Has anyone else had this issue with grocy before on yunohost? It appears someone has in the past, as indicated by this issue - Not a valid Grocy instance - Grocy Android · Issue #41 · YunoHost-Apps/grocy_ynh · GitHub

Also having trouble finding this setting in the yunohost UI
Who should have access to this app? (This can later be changed)

I found the solution by adding Grocy permissions to the Visitors group. Marking as solved.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.