My YunoHost server
Hardware: VPS bought online…
YunoHost version: 11.2.5
I have access to my server : Through SSH
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
Description of my issue
With some applications in containers the authentication fails until i log out from Yunohost. That the case with containers like Mealie or Portainer
I use the Redirect app for a public proxy (as a private proxy i’m fully stuck as i can’t log out) and redirect to the localhost and port of the container
The JWT tokens are not used by the app once authenticated. If i log out from Yunohost then i can log in and use the app. If i log back to yunohost then i’m fired from the app and blocked again
I tried to update the Nginx config of redirect but it sounds more as a problem from the global configuration
Any help is welcome