Unable to connect Collabora CORE arm64 to Nextcloud

Hello

I’m trying to configure a Nextcloud instance, on a fresh Yunohost installation, and to use Collabora Office CORE. Despite following wiki guidance, Nextcloud is unable to connect to Collabora (unreachable).

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Other ARM board (OrangePi 3B 8Go)
YunoHost version: 11.2.10
I have access to my server : Through SSH + through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If yes, please explain:
If your request is related to an app, specify its name and version: Netxcloud 28.0.2~ynh1 + Collabora Online - Built-in CODE Server (ARM64) 23.5.705

Description of my issue

I’ve followed guidance provided here:
https://yunohost.org/fr/app_collabora
But after installing Nextcloud Office, Nextcloud is unable to establish a connection with Collabora Core.
In administration panel, Nextcloud “see” Collabora CORE and Nextcloud Office, but the panel for this last one states :

“Impossible to establish a connection. This might be due to a missing configuration of your web server. For more information, please visit: Connexion de Collabora Online Single Click avec Nginx

Here is the line of nextcloud.conf :

rewrite ^/(?!index|remote|public|cron|core/ajax/update|status|ocs/v[12]|updater/.+|ocs-provider/.+|.+/richdocumentscode_arm64/proxy) /index.php$request_uri;

Thank you in advance for your help :slight_smile:

Problem solved.
There was a missing right for Visitors to access Nextcloud, in addition of Nextcloud API.

Yunohost webadmin > Users > Manage Groups and rights
Then for Visitors, add “Nextcloud”.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.