TTRSS doesn't log in after fresh install

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Raspberry Pi 3 at home
YunoHost version: 11.0.11
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If your request is related to an app, specify its name and version: ttrss 20230107~ynh1

Description of my issue

I have flashed a fresh copy of yunohost onto an SD card and let it set up and update all the packages.
I’ve created a user and then installed TTRSS.
when I log into the user interface with my user, I click the TTRSS tile but it takes my to ttrss’s authentication page. if I try to use my user credentials it says “Incorrect username or password”

There were no errors during installation of either yunohost or ttrss itself.

I’ve been using TTRSS on yunohost for years. I’ve decided to do a fresh install and this happened.

Thank you for your help.

have you tried defaults

Default login credentials

• Username: admin
  • password: password

source: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/ttrss_ynh

Have you set any diferent user/password for admin during installation? I can’t remember myself

TT-RSS is not integrated with YNH LDAP system, AFAIK. I’ve taken a look now and I have “admin” and another two users with diferent passwords than YNH users.

You’re right! I missed this. I guess after years of not touching the installation I forgot that TTRSS doesn’t integrate with yunohost’s LDAP.

Thank you very much!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.