Trouble setting up AWS SES on Yunohost - SMTP relay issue

My YunoHost server

Hardware: DigitalOcean Droplet → debian-s-2vcpu-2gb-nyc3 (60gb disk)
YunoHost version: 11.2.3
I have access to my server : through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Hey Yunohost community,

I’m encountering an issue while trying to set up Mautic on a DigitalOcean droplet with Yunohost. I followed the installation process, but I never received the email containing the DB credentials, similar to what’s discussed in this thread: Mautic DB Password Thread.

When I checked the diagnostics in Yunohost, I noticed the following notification:

The SMTP mail server cannot send emails to other servers because outgoing port 25 is blocked in IPv4.

To address this, I went to Tools > Yunohost Settings > Email and filled out all four fields for SMTP relay host, port, user, and password using the details provided by AWS SES.

However, the issue persists, and the diagnostic still reports the same problem and I don’t receive any emails when I install Mautic.

Here are my questions:

1. What do I need to do so that Yunohost can send me the Mautic installation email using my AWS SES account?
  2. Is there any distinction between regular AWS SES credentials and “relay” credentials?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.