Strange and very frequent warnings in synapse logs

My YunoHost server

Hardware: OVH S1-8 VPS
YunoHost version: 12.0.3
I have access to my server : Through SSH & through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : yes
If yes, please explain: YunoHost 12 beta, Matrix v2 version of synapse
If your request is related to an app, specify its name and version: synapse 1.114.0~ynh1 Matrix v2 version

Description of my issue

I have very strange and frequent warnings in my synapse logs and I wonder where they could be coming from:

A set of logs is available here but mostly what I have can be summed up in two lines

sept. 08 17:12:44 python[862856]: 2024-09-08 17:12:44,638 - synapse.api.auth.internal - 287 - WARNING - POST-6052- Invalid access token in auth: <class 'pymacaroons.exceptions.MacaroonVerificationFailedException'> Macaroon is not a guest token.

and

sept. 08 17:12:56 python[862856]: 2024-09-08 17:12:56,852 - synapse.federation.transport.server._base - 323 - WARNING - PUT-6077- authenticate_request failed: 401: Destination mismatch in auth header

Both of which happens multiple times each minutes.

I am wondering if I this relates to some internal issue or some client trying to connect but I don’t know how to find that out.

That issue was also happening to me before the swich to Yunohost12 and the “v2” version of synapse. The upgrade to “v2” was done with a removing, purging, and removing of the /home/yunohost.app/synapse folder before installing the new version.

Thanks for your time

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.