Standard Notes Custom Sync Server

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online / Old laptop or computer / Raspberry Pi at home / Internet Cube with VPN / Other ARM board / …
YunoHost version: 11.1.2.2 (testing).
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen | …
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no /
If yes, please explain:
If your request is related to an app, specify its name and version: Standard Notes/Server Notes Server 3.136.3~ynh1/2023.01.06~ynh1

Description of my issue

I have just recently installed Standard Notes and Standard Notes Server on my YNH machine. First of all many many thanks to all those involved in bringing this to us. It’s excellent and already it’s getting some heavy use by a couple of users including myself.

Everything is working well, no problems at all, I just have a question if I may regarding the Custom Sync Server.

In order to get logged into the Notes server you have to enter your email address and password etc, then to connect to your own hosted Notes server you have to click Advanced Option, check Custom Sync Server. The box is already filled in with

https://api.standardnotes.com

The official site. Users then have to complete that box with the details of my Notes Server.

Is there a way that when you Click Advanced Option, Custom Sync Server, that the entry box could be pre-filled with my notes server instead? Its just another box that doesn’t have to be completed, plus, password managers will not be able to complete that unlike the users credentials.

In other words, it would be useful to cut that bit out completely if possible as people will only be connecting to my Notes Server.

If anyone can help with a solution or a “it just can’t be done”, then I’d be most grateful

Best wishes

dj

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.