SSO login failure

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Raspberry Pi 4
YunoHost version: 11.2.8 (stable).
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

After upgrading Yunohost to 11.2.8 and Mastodon to 4.2.3, I am unable to log into the SSO portal. I am able to log into the admin (yunohost.local), but I can’t access the user-facing apps that way.

If I try to go to an app, I am presented with a login screen (the one with the clouds in the background).

Entering a correct username and password immediately returns me to the login screen, rather than the portal panel (the one with the big app buttons).

Entering an intentionally incorrect username/password gives me the same screen BUT with a big red bar “Wrong username or password” – so my problem is not a matter of typing the wrong info; it’s something in the login process.

This leaves me unable to get to the Pi-Hole and Trilium apps that I have installed.

The upgrade did not kick me out of Mastodon, but I fear I’ll lose my session at some point and not be able to log back in.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Hmokay, and are you able to reproduce the issue from another browser or another machine ?

It was maddeningly reproducible the other night – but only on my Linux laptop. On a Chromebook, I was able to log in. Since then I upgraded Yunohost to 11.2.8.2 and now have no problems with Chrome or Firefox on my Linux laptop.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.