SSH shell and XRDP shell

I read about yunohost today the first time.

I think about installing this on a usual Debian 10 headless server machine that still runs in my room. In my local network I still have SSH access to it.

When installing yunohost can I have that from the outside (“Internet” via DynDNS) also? It would be great to login via user@mymachineathome.dyndns.org/shell or something like that.

And can I have this for an XRDP (or XPC), too? I am restricted to Windows 10 “remote desktop client” to connect to an XRDP server.

Can I have this with Yuno?

I would say the applications/packages from yuno are not my interested. But I like the dyndns integration and (hopefully) the out of the box secured configuration.

When installing yunohost can I have that from the outside (“Internet” via DynDNS) also? It would be great to login via user@mymachineathome.dyndns.org/shell or something like that.

Yes, if you can change port forwarding on the router.

And can I have this for an XRDP (or XPC), too? I am restricted to Windows 10 “remote desktop client” to connect to an XRDP server.
I’m familiar with this XRDP but it looks like a screen sharing protocol like VNC? Yunohost doesn’t have a desktop environment installed by default. I don’t think it’s recommended either.