My YunoHost server
Hardware: Raspberry Pi at home
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, 8GB RAM
- SanDisk Extreme Plus microSDXC UHS-I U3 A2 V30 64 Go
YunoHost version: 184.108.40.206 (stable)
I have access to my server : Through SSH + through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
Description of my issue
I just installed Yunohost + Nextcloud on a Raspberry and it is extremely slow.
It is connected via ethernet to my box and I can’t figure out where the problem comes from.
My Internet connection in normally pretty decent and this hardware should not be a problem for this type of use.
At first, going on Nextcloud web interface drastically slowed down my connection, then froze it.
I had to reboot my modem to solve the issue.
I then disconnected 2 devices from my wifi and it doesn’t freeze anymore but remains very slow.
The only things I did after installation are:
- system update
- linking to a domain name + installing SSL
- opening connection ports on my Internet box
- installing Nextcloud and Jirafeau
- creating 2 users
I can’t figure out if it is only a problem with Nextcloud or with the full system.
- I can’t fully copy a folder from my documents to Nextcloud
- I can’t install apps; it loads for a while and then gives
cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 120001 milliseconds with 1514062 out of 3325437 bytes received (see https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html)
- every page is very slow to load
- Do you know how to make sure whether the problem is general or only Nexctcloud-related?
- How to analyse the ongoing processes related to data usage?
- Is there a parameter that could be the reason why any basic operation looks to bring this device to the edge?