[Solved] [Nextcloud] Does not work after reinstall from backup

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Raspberry Pi at home
YunoHost version: 11.1.6.2
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If your request is related to an app, specify its name and version: nextcloud 24.0.7~ynh1

Description of my issue

I had had to recover my nextcloud installation from a backup and now it does not work because this error

#0 /var/www/nextcloud/remote.php(172): handleException()
#1 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/nextcloud/remote.php on line 61" while reading response header from upstream, client: 95.239.129.70, server: cybervalley.org, request: "PROPFIND /nextcloud/remote.php/dav/files/cecilia/ HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php/php8.0-fpm-nextcloud.sock:", host: "cybervalley.org"

I found some references to this kind of error for something related to apc/memcache but I did not find any solution.

P.S.: I cannot upgrade to the new version of nextcloud because the server is stil at 32 bit

P.P.S.: redis-server was not running, sorry for the noise

Citation
P.S.: I cannot upgrade to the new version of nextcloud because the server is stil at 32 bit

You should be able to upgrade to the laste version.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.