[SOLVED] Host static page at domain root

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Online VPS
YunoHost version: 4.4.x
I have access to my server : SSH and webmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : Don’t think so
If yes, please explain:

Description of my issue

Hello!

I want to host my static portfolio page on a secondary domain (not the one the users use to login). The secondary domain has a few services registered to it but nothing is currently occupying the domain root.

I’ve looked through the administration documentation and while it says to use a “Custom Webapp” to do this, it doesn’t seem to provide any information on how to set up or configure a “Custom Webapp.” I’ve tried installing the git repo using the “Install custom app” section of the admin apps page but it just gives the following:

YunoHost app repository URLs are expected to look like https://domain.tld/path/to/repo_ynh

Can anyone help resolve this, or point to an existing resource that explains how to create and install a “Custom Webapp?”

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Never mind, I found “My Webapp” under the app listings. I gather that’s what I’m meant to use. Consider this closed; if I have trouble I’ll open a new, more specific ticket.

1 Like