Seeing nginx welcome page after installing synapse-admin?

My YunoHost server

Hardware: digital ocean droplet
YunoHost version: 11.2.10.3
I have access to my server : Through SSH
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your yunohost instance : no
synapse-admin: 0.9.1~ynh1

Description of my issue

Hi, I just tried to install synapse-admin after installing synapse. Both appeared to install successfully, but when I visit the URL for synpase admin (https://synadmin.commoninternet.net) I see the nginx welcome page.

“If you see this page, the nginx web server is successfully installed and working. Further configuration is required.”

It says in yunohost admin that synapse-admin is successfully installed at version 0.9.1~ynh1

Any ideas?

reposted this as this one (Seeing nginx welcome page after installing synapse-admin) was marked as invalid. sorry there are two now, it seems I can’t delete the old one

No worries, the invalid threads are unlisted for other users. Thank you for following the support template.

Did you somehow fix it? The Synapse Admin login form loads just fine for me.

hi @tituspijean , thanks for the response! I just checked again, and with a refresh with override cache (ctrl-shift-r), then the page appears.

I didn’t change anything I know of, so maybe I just needed to do the hard refresh before too.

Anyway its working now :pray:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.