Sandbox CryptPad bloqué

**Matériel:**Vieil ordinateur
Version de YunoHost: 11.2.8.2
J’ai accès à mon serveur : En SSH | Par la webadmin | En direct avec un clavier/écran
Êtes-vous dans un contexte particulier ou avez-vous effectué des modificiations particulières sur votre instance ? : non

Hello everyone,

I recently re-install my yunohost, it was on a VM and now it’s on the computer. To do this I made a save and restore it after installing yunohost directly on the computer. After this, all work fine, all configurations was save.
Today I just wanted to go on Cryptpad, the home page, my user informations, and the app was good, on the domain pad..nohost.me. When I click on Sheet, Writter, …, I’m redirected on the domain sandbox-pad..nohost.me and I have an error on the navigator : “sandbox-pad.__.nohost.me is blocked” and I have the error code “ERR_BLOCKED_BY_RESPONSE”.
I try to remove and re-create the domain sandbox-pad but it didn’t work. I try to uninstall it and re-install, but it keep some configs like user informations and it did the same when I started it (navigator error).

Can someone tell me if I do something wrong, or know what happened ?
Jules

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.