Rocketchat kicks me back to Yunohost user dashboard whenever I try to select a channel

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Old laptop
YunoHost version: 11.2.3 (stable)
I have access to my server : yes
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Rocketchat was loading infinitely when I opened it, so I thought to update my rocketchat to 6.3.1~ynh1 and yunohost instance and now it lets me login and manage settings, but selecting a channel kicks me back to my yunohost dashboard.

Rocketchat is also giving me this broken notification MongoDB Deprecated, MongoDB version %s is deprecated, please upgrade your installation. where it doesn’t show the version.

and this is the browser console when opening the Rocketchat page while logged in:

rocketchat

yunopaste:
https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/apecuyiwem

If I uninstall and reinstall Rocketchat will everything be saved or no?

Solution found here

Just needed a dedicated subdomain for rocket chat.:

• at /yunohost/admin/#/domains : create a subdomain and generate the Let’s Encrypt certificate for it,
  • at /yunohost/admin/#/apps/rocketchat/operations : configure the access URL of RocketChat to use it (without path),

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.