[Resolved] How to separate Nextcoud and Yunohost passwords

IN ENGLISH (Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)):

Hello,
I have a question about the security of my Yunohost account, since the access I use is the one of the first user created (sudo rights), and that this account (user & pwd) is identical by Nextcloud account (created via YHost).

Using extensions (floccus, webdav clients on android etc), I have to enter -in these extensions- the Nextcloud credentials. As a result, I have to encode the same credentials as my main YHost account, possibly opening the door to all the applications of my portal.
In short, what do you advise me to do? How can I make sure to separate things as well as possible at this level?
Thanks in advance for any help or thoughts on this topic!

In French:

Bonjour,
J’ai une petite question concernant la sécurité de mon compte Yunohost, étant donné que l’accès que j’utilise est celui du premier utilisateur créé (droits sudo), et que ce compte (user & pwd) est identique par compte Nextcloud (créé via YHost).

Utilisant des extensions (floccus, clients webdav sur android etc), je dois y inscrire -dans ces extensions- les informations d’identification Nextcloud. Du coup, je dois encoder les mêmes infos d’identifications que mon compte principal YHost, ouvrant par la possiblement la porte à l’ensemble des applications de mon portail.
Bref, que me conseillez vous de faire ? Comment veiller à séparer le mieux les choses à ce niveau ?
Merci d’avance pour toute aide ou réflexion à ce sujet !

In Nextcloud you can create token for apps. (In preferences when you are logged in)

2 Likes

Thank you !!