[Resolved] Custom link for tile in the sso portal // Personnaliser le lien des tuiles dans le sso

:uk:

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: 4.3.4.2
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen | …
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Hello it’s me, another time ! :grin:
I would like to custom the link of an app, so that when we click on the tile in sso portal, we go to the admin page of the app, and not on the home page.

In the wordpress configuration version 5.8~ynh1, it’s possible to do that easily directly in the admin panel.
But when I construct an app by the my_webapp place, I can’t choose what url I want to attribute in the sso portal.

For exemple, wordpress administration :

Where can I go in command lines to change it manually ?
I don’t finn the place with the link attribution.

:fr:

Mon serveur YunoHost

Matériel: VPS acheté en ligne
Version de YunoHost: 4.3.4.2
J’ai accès à mon serveur : En SSH | Par la webadmin | En direct avec un clavier/écran | …
Êtes-vous dans un contexte particulier ou avez-vous effectué des modificiations particulières sur votre instance ? : non

Description du problème

Salut, c’est encore moi :grin:
Je voudrais personnaliser le lien d’une tuile dans le portail sso. Actuellement, quand on clique sur la tuile en question, on va sur la page d’accueil du site, et je voudrais que cela nous dirige vers la page d’adminitration.

Dans la configuration de wordpress version 5.8~ynh1, c’est possible de faire cela facilement directement dans le panneau d’administration. Mais dans mon cas, il s’agit d’un site que je mets en place avec la my_webapp, et je ne peux pas choisir cela.

Pour l’exemple, la configuration wordpress :

Où puis-je aller en ligne de commande pour changer cela manuellement ?
Merci d’avance !

Long story short, you can’t, but you can create a Redirect app that links to the admin panel and name it accordingly. It will appear as a new tile. :wink:

1 Like

Oh, too bad !
that multiply installations, but thanks, I’m going to do that ! :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.