[Résolu] Problème après la mise à jour de SearXNG - Problem after updating SearXNG

:fr:
Bonjour,

Je viens de faire la mise à jour vers SearXNG, et problème avec cette
mise à jour.

J’ai dû désinstaller SearXNG et faire une restauration avec la sauvegarde et ça fonctionne.
Je ne suis pas le seul, un ami m’appelé, il y a 20 min environ, pour me signaler le même problème. Je lui ai conseillé de supprimer la mise à jour et d’utiliser la sauvegarde et là, ça fonctionne.

Si quelqu’un à une solution, je suis preneur, merci :pray:

Bonne journée à tous.

:uk:

Good morning,

I just updated to SearXNG, and problem with this
update.

I had to uninstall SearXNG and restore with the backup and it works.
I’m not the only one, a friend called me about 20 minutes ago to report the same problem. I advised him to delete the update and use the backup and there it works.

If anyone has a solution, I’m interested, thanks :pray:

Good day to all.

Indeed, same here!

1 Like

Moi aussi…
Que faire?

Hi,
first things to do is filling the template & sharing log…

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: 11.2.11.3 (stable)
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

After updating from version 2024.04.26.21.42.29~ynh1 to version 2024.05.10.13.42.17~ynh1, SearXNG no longer works. When calling the app, an error page (ngix) 504 Gateway Timeout appears after some time.

/var/log/nginx/searx.pericles.hu-error.log:

2024/05/13 19:13:53 [error] 857330#857330: *1436910 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 84.224.205.239, server: searx.pericles.hu, request: "GET / HTTP/2.0", upstream: "uwsgi://unix:///var/run/searxng/app.socket", host: "searx.pericles.hu"

1 Like

ok and what say yunohost/admin/#/services/uwsgi-app@searxng especially /var/log/uwsgi/searxng/searxng.log ?

The issue seems to be in you configuration, you try to load 2 engines that doesn’t exist:

• duckduckgo_images
  • google_play_apps
    have you tried to remove them ?

Removing it does not change anything.

For me it’s after last SearXNG’s update the problem appear
https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/ujexipikav

A new update is available, let us know if it solves or not … :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Update done, but still the same problem :weary:

Same for me : still not working

Bonjour à tous,

Il semble que la mise à jour provoque une erreur 504 Gateway Timeout, empêchant SearXNG de fonctionner correctement… bon courage à tous

Not everybody face that problem, me for example…
Did someone try with a proper install ?
What says the uwsgi log ?

What, delete the app and do a fresh install?

The error remains even after the update.

I will try to completely uninstall SearXNG tomorrow and reinstall it.

yes without any customization

J’ai résolu chez-moi le problème, il semble y avoir un souci avec ce raccourci :
ERROR:searx.engines: Engine config error: ambiguous shortcut: c3tv

Info qui m’a permis de résoudre mon souci :
without further subgrouping
Puis :
settings.yml#L447

Donc, j’ai remplacé dans cette ligne qui se trouve :
/var/www/searxng/settings.yml, (Je précise ici, que ce sont mes paramètres personnalisés que vous pouvez retrouver dans yunohost/admin/#/apps/searxng/operations :wink:

- name: ccc-tv

Par :

- name: media.ccc.de

On fait un Ctrl+o pour enregistrer et Ctrl+x pour fermer et on lance la commande : systemctl restart uwsgi-app@searxng.service
Chez-moi, ç’a résolu mon problème.

Deleting and reinstalling also solved the problem.

1 Like