Relinking Transmission to Nextcloud

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Other ARM board
YunoHost version: 4.1.6
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard/screen
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

I have done a new install on a Pi4 that includes Nextcloud and Transmission. I read that the installation of Transmission links to the Nextcloud folders /Multimedia Share/Music etc. I tried this out and yes it did work. Very good.

I had to reinstall Nextcloud as it was misbehaving but now the two don’t “speak” to each other, the link is broken…:frowning:

Can anyone help with some command line stuff that will re-establish the link? I’m a long way down the road with the Nextcloud install now so I don’t really want to start from scratch, I’d rather fix the problem.

To move stuff across from transmission/completed to NC multimedia share/music I’m using SSH etc, not the most elegant of processes…

Many thanks

Dj

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.