Redirection error: Unmanaged domain

My YunoHost server:

Hardware: VM at home
**YunoHost version: 4.3.6.3
I have access to my server : direct access via keyboard / screen
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

This screen start to appear after remove openvpn client app and installed Wireguard app on a new domain.
I have yuno.example.com as main domain with some apps.
installed WireGuard and yunohost told me it need a new domain on it’s own so I created:
wg.example.com.
Created a client, readed the QR to install it into android and aplied the config and rebooted yunohost.

After reboot i tested the VPN and it’s working!
But when i want to enter to the /yunohost/sso/ https address (users portal) i enter the credentials and no error comes out but refreshes the page and the user and pass fields become blank as if nothing had happened, I enter them again and the same happens… if i enter an error the warning comes up but if i enter correctly it blank the fields…

This does not happen from the android connected throug wireguard!

Also this not happens when i use the ingognito browser mode ! So i tried reload the site with ctrl+f5 but the same thing happens!
I think maybe is something of cache but i hope u tell me where do i start to find because i am with no ideas on this…

Please

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.