Red Matrix app installer package

I hacked together a rough but mostly working Red Matrix installer package. Red Matrix is a decentralised identity platform and social network.

I need some help getting the automatic crontab entry working, as this is one of the steps that must be done on the command line and thus must be done for the user by the app installer script.

Update: I solved several key issues and now the installer requires only a few simple inputs from the user to completely install the Red Matrix hub. I boldly labeled it v1.0. I look forward to hearing how it works for others and how it can be improved.

I would like to add an “apt-get install” line to the YunoHost app install script to ensure all Red Matrix dependencies are installed. So far this should be something like:

sudo apt-get install php5-fpm php5-cli php5-imagick php5-gd php5-mcrypt php5-curl curl mysql-server postfix

Does any of this conflict or overlap with the current default YunoHost system packages? What subset of these should I include, and what are best practices for installing system packages like this?

You probably need only :
php5-cli php5-imagick php5-gd php5-mcrypt

For sure php5-fpm, mysql-server, postfix are part of Yunohost.

An example :

I think there is also a -qq switch to make it silent.