Reccurent errors on apps upgrade because of « - » in domain name

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS at home
YunoHost version: 4.1.8
I have access to my server : Through SSH & through the webadmin & direct access via keyboard / screen |
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Hello,

I’m not able to upgrade opensondage and jirafeau. Both apps give an error related to a non existing domain. My domain has « - » in it and they are replaced by « . ».

Warning: Domain 'pi.et.ro.net' unknown
Warning: [Error] Upgrade failed.
Warning: The app was restored to the way it was before the failed upgrade.
Error: Could not upgrade jirafeau: An error occurred inside the app upgrade script

I had a look at /etc/yunohost/apps/app/settings.yml but there is no line related to skipped_uris as explaned in this topic.

Some uris are incorrect in /etc/ssowat/conf.json. Uri begins with « re: » in « legacy_protected_uris » contexts.

Any help is welcome :slight_smile:

It seems that this issue is related to the packages using the old permission system, they will need to be updated to the new one by their maintainers. See for example [autopatch] Autopatch to migrate to new permission system by yunohost-bot · Pull Request #72 · YunoHost-Apps/opensondage_ynh · GitHub

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.