[Radarr] A movie collection manager for Usenet and BitTorrent users

Radarr for YunoHost

Integration level
Install radarr with YunoHost

image Version française dans le message suivant.

This package allows you to install radarr quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don’t have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.

Overview

A movie collection manager for Usenet and BitTorrent users. It monitors RSS feeds for new movies and will interface with clients and indexers to grab and sort them.

Shipped version: 3.1.1.4954~ynh1

Screenshots

Disclaimers / important information

• Supported architectures are arm, arm64, and amd64
  • Access control is done with YunoHost’s permissions system.
    • API (domain.tld/path/api) can be accessed by visitors to allow control by remote clients.

Documentation and resources

Developer info

Please send your pull request to the testing branch.

To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.

sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/radarr_ynh/tree/testing --debug
or
sudo yunohost app upgrade radarr -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/radarr_ynh/tree/testing --debug

More info regarding app packaging: Introduction to packaging | Yunohost Documentation

7 Likes

Radarr pour YunoHost

Niveau d'intégration
Installer radarr avec YunoHost

English version in first post of the thread.

This package allows you to install radarr quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don’t have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.

Vue d’ensemble

Un gestionnaire de filmothèque pour utilisateurs de Usenet et BitTorrent. Il surveille des flux RSS et s’interface avec des clients et indexeurs pour télécharger et ranger les nouveaux films.

Version incluse: 3.1.1.4954~ynh1

Captures d’écran

Avertissements / informations importantes

• Les architectures compatibles sont arm, arm64, et amd64
  • Le contrôle de l’accès se fait avec le système de permissions de YunoHost.
    • L’API (domain.tld/path/api) est accessible aux visiteurs pour permettre le contrôle via des clients externes.

Documentations et ressources

Informations pour les développeurs

Merci de faire vos pull request sur la branche testing.

Pour essayer la branche testing, procédez comme suit.

sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/radarr_ynh/tree/testing --debug
or
sudo yunohost app upgrade radarr -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/radarr_ynh/tree/testing --debug

Plus d’infos sur le packaging d’applications: Introduction to packaging | Yunohost Documentation

1 Like

Thanks for this @tituspijean ! When will it be in the apps catalog? Can’t find it yet.

Give it a day or so, it needs to be CI-tested. :wink:
Ah, the test just started: Test Badge

1 Like

OK it shows as a low quality app and yo be honest I am afraid of ruining my system as it says. Will this low quality Warning go away?

The app is level 7, it is only the catalog which is not updated because we have a lot of apps to fix after v4.2 (Update app's level by yalh76 · Pull Request #1152 · YunoHost/apps · GitHub). So you can install Radarr with no issue.

If you are too afraid to bypass the warning, which I can understand, you only have to wait. :slight_smile: Hopefully you are not afraid to wait. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Haha I will do it and let you know !! :stuck_out_tongue:

OK…Done, all ok!

I have to set it up now but looks cool. Thank you!

1 Like

I might be asking much, but any chance of packaging Sonarr too?? :crazy_face:

That’s the plan. :innocent: And Jackett, etc.

2 Likes

I just packaged Jackett today :stuck_out_tongue: GitHub - YunoHost-Apps/jackett_ynh

What torrent client do you think we should package? Deluge? Because, Simple Torrent and Transmission don’t work with Radarr ://

1 Like

Indeed that is what I noticed since I use simple torrent… :pleading_face: I think Deluge is a good option although I think transmission is supported…

I did not test fully (I do not have an account on any providers), but transmission seems tob e recognized and test is passing.

Even though transmission is supported, I spent an hour trying to make it work but couldn’t. Although, a test installation of deluge worked

Deluge seems better than the rest two, so yeah why not packaging it! since it works in your test installation?

1 Like

Weeell I was glad to try this out as it looks really cool, but it seems i’m not expert enough to get it to work : I cannot add any root folder and Transmission is not supported (gives me : Unknown exception: Remote site redirected to /torrent/transmission/web/ ). So i’ll delete it for now, but i’ll keep an eye on it.

Plus I think it might not be the exact software that i need : the library part is not really what i’m looking for, I’m more interested in the download and research automation parts… Anyway if someone someday is kind enough to provide a YNH oriented tutorial or documentation that’d be great though ! And as always, congrats on packaging interesting stuff !

Hi all,
I already had Radarr installed before with redirect but thanks for the package !

For the Transmission client to work, enable the advanced settings at the top of the “Download Client” page.
Now configure Transmission and a new option (Url Base) will appear.
Try to put /torrent/transmission/ (which should be the “rpc-url” setting in /etc/transmission-daemon/settings.json

Hope it helps !

2 Likes

Hi,

Thanks for this addons on ynh.

Actually, what is a good configuration to connect radarr to transmission ?

Thanks

Hello, here’s my configuration for this addon app:

Host: localhost
Port: 9091 (check that’s yours by checking out the port in cat /etc/yunohost/apps/transmission/settings.yml)
No SSL, password or username since we are using the localhost connection.

Thanks for this reply.

But there don’t work for me.

I don’t understant why.

admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx:~$ sudo cat /etc/yunohost/apps/transmission/settings.yml
checksum__etc_nginx_conf.d_xxxxxxxxxxxxx.ynh.fr.d_transmission.conf: be6f0d8276f909549cb5967c158031a2
checksum__etc_sysctl.d_90-transmission.conf: 3c08ba4c5c57ea0af27afab5eb6318a6
checksum__etc_transmission-daemon_settings.json: 081fd22a918720b39ef0ede5e0a38fb1
current_revision: c65b76e919089f3f88d2522cef2300db6f78201f
domain: xxxxxxxx.ynh.fr
id: transmission
install_time: 1638827334
path: /transmission
peer_port: '51413'
port: '9091'
rpcpassword: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX