[Question] Accessing a self-hosted service without SSO

Hi,

Yunohost 3 Beta 1.3 running great on my Rpi3B.
Nextcloud, Gogs and Wallabag work.

I also wish to self-host a comment system (Hashover, php comment system similar to Disqus).

As I would do for a classic Raspbian install I placed hashover files in /var/www/hashover and added a .conf to nginx to be able to access it.

However I end up on Yunohost SSO login page no matter what.

So here I am with my questions :

• Is it possible to bypass SSO Login and serve a service which is independent from Yunohost
  • Or is there any other way to do so ?

Salut,

Yunohost 3 (beta 1.3) tourne Ă  merveille sur mon Rpi3B. Nextcloud, Gogs et Wallabag fonctionnent parfaitement.

J’aimerai également héberger un gestionnaire de commentaire pour mon blog (Hashover, un gestionnaire similaire à Disqus, écrit en php)

Comme je l’aurais fait avec une installation classique de Raspbian, j’ai placé les fichiers hashover dans /var/www/hashover et ai ajouter un conf à nginx pour accéder à Hashover.

Malheureusement je tombe sur la page SSO de Yunohost, peut importe les adresses que je rentre.

Donc voilĂ  ma question :

• Est-ce possible de faire celĂ  ?
    • Contourner SSO pour simplement servir un service independent de Yunohost

Merci :smile:

1 Like

Yes :slight_smile:

You should edit /etc/ssowat/conf.json.persistent and a a rule like :

"unprotected_urls": [
    "yourdomain.tld/somepath"
]

inside the existing { }. Be careful that it should be a valid JSON file (otherwise later you’ll get error 500 all over the place …

Once it’s good, just try to refresh the page. If that still doesnt work, try to see if that’s not a browser cache messing with it.

3 Likes

@Bridouz @Aleks I was looking for the same question, this was helpful, thank you!

I was also happy to see this reply, but I haven’t been able to get mine working!

Is this documented anywhere?

Do you need to restart any services after editing the /etc/ssowat/json.conf.persistent file?

TIA,

Rob
Waikiki, Western Australia

Reading elsewhere in the Forum, I’ve discovered that you need to reload the SSOWAT config:

sudo yunohost app ssowatconf