Question about Matrix-Signal-Bridge

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: 11.2.5 (stable)
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
If your request is related to an app, specify its name and version: Synapse 1.94.0~ynh1

Description of my issue

Hello everybody,
Do I understand correctly that the Matrix-Signal-Bridge can only be installed once per server and can only be set up for one Matrix instance? I have 3 very small Matrix instances installed on a common server and would like to set up the bridges to the other services like Signal in each of them.
Do you have any tips for me?

Thanks

Hallo miteinander,
sehe ich es richtig, dass die Matrix-Signal-Bridge nur einmal pro Server installiert und auch nur für eine Matrix-Instanz eingerichtet werden kann? Ich habe 3 ganz kleine Matrix-Instanzen auf einem gemeinsamen Server installiert und möchte dort in jeder die Bridges zu den anderen Diensten wie Signal einrichten.
Habt ihr da Tipps für mich?

Habt Dank

Tinder

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.