Query regarding multiple main domains

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: 1.0.10.2 (stable)
I have access to my server : through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Hi there everyone,

I’m in a bit of a pickle!

I have 3 main domains under 1 Yunohost installation.

When I run the “Diagnosis”, I am prompted to set up the same IP address of my server for all 3 domains. If I do that, what will happen exactly? It seems strange to do that, as my goal is to keep those 3 domains separate. domain1.com will hold the Yunohost installation and its related apps. The other 2 domains will host on their root directory a WordPress installation each. If the same IP address is set up for all 3 domains, will they not be redirecting in a loop? I’m not exactly sure what the conflict will be or how to approach this situation I have.

Any advice on this technicality?

P.S.: I have looked on the forum already where I have found similar queries from users but none were answered (the ones I found similar to my query). I have also looked in the Documentation and I can’t find any specification regarding multiple main domains. All I could see is this, but it’s confusing:

This alert is found under the “Subdomain” heading. But the alert itself specifies in its second sentence “…register all the domains and subdomains…”. So it mentions “domains” in plural but under the “Subdomains” heading which would seem it points to information regarding Subdomains only. Also on that docs page the info above “Subdomains” only talks about “Domain” in singular. So there’s the confusion.

Thank you for whoever reads this long query and bothers to reply!