Python ModuleNotFoundError error installing funkwhale

Hello everyone !
I’m currently trying to install funkwhale on my rasp, but it crashes (see below for more infos).

My YunoHost server

Hardware: Raspberry pi 3B
YunoHost version: 4.0.7 (very recent, migration performed in order to have python 3.5 for funkwhale)
I have access to my server : Through SSH
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

I’m currently trying to install funkwhale on my rasp, but it crashes while “Info: Configuring system user” and displays the logs below, ending with “Warning: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘vine.five’”.

I’ve tried to install manually vine using pip3 and import it in a python interpreter. Vine appears to be installed but the modules cannot be imported using “import vine.five”

I tried to install celery using python3 -m pip install celery and after this operation I can import vine.five from a python terminal

This appears to come from this file /var/www/funkwhale/code/virtualenv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/celery/five.py I tried to launch this file with python3 and after instaling manually celery: it can be run.
However the install script seems to set up its own python environment and this (dirty ?) fix is pretty useless.

Warning: ERROR:  database "funkwhale" already exists
Info: Setting up source files...
Info: Configuring nginx web server...
Info: Configuring system user...
Warning: ERROR: After October 2020 you may experience errors when installing or updating packages. This is because pip will change the way that it resolves dependency conflicts.
Warning: 
Warning: We recommend you use --use-feature=2020-resolver to test your packages with the new resolver before it becomes the default.
Warning: 
Warning: amqp 2.6.1 requires vine<5.0.0a1,>=1.1.3, but you'll have vine 5.0.0 which is incompatible.
Warning: channels-redis 2.3.3 requires asgiref~=2.1, but you'll have asgiref 3.2.10 which is incompatible.
Warning: Traceback (most recent call last):
Warning:   File "api/manage.py", line 16, in <module>
Warning:     django.setup()
Warning:   File "/var/www/funkwhale/code/virtualenv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/django/__init__.py", line 19, in setup
Warning:     configure_logging(settings.LOGGING_CONFIG, settings.LOGGING)
Warning:   File "/var/www/funkwhale/code/virtualenv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/django/conf/__init__.py", line 76, in __getattr__
Warning:     self._setup(name)
Warning:   File "/var/www/funkwhale/code/virtualenv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/django/conf/__init__.py", line 63, in _setup
Warning:     self._wrapped = Settings(settings_module)
Warning:   File "/var/www/funkwhale/code/virtualenv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/django/conf/__init__.py", line 142, in __init__
Warning:     mod = importlib.import_module(self.SETTINGS_MODULE)
Warning:   File "/var/www/funkwhale/code/virtualenv/lib/python3.7/importlib/__init__.py", line 127, in import_module
Warning:     return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level)
Warning:   File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1006, in _gcd_import
Warning:   File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 983, in _find_and_load
Warning:   File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked
Warning:   File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 677, in _load_unlocked
Warning:   File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap_external>", line 728, in exec_module
Warning:   File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 219, in _call_with_frames_removed
Warning:   File "/var/www/funkwhale/code/api/config/settings/production.py", line 14, in <module>
Warning:     from .common import *  # noqa
Warning:   File "/var/www/funkwhale/code/api/config/settings/common.py", line 12, in <module>
Warning:     from celery.schedules import crontab
Warning:   File "/var/www/funkwhale/code/virtualenv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/celery/__init__.py", line 153, in <module>
Warning:     from . import local  # noqa
Warning:   File "/var/www/funkwhale/code/virtualenv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/celery/local.py", line 17, in <module>
Warning:     from .five import PY3, bytes_if_py2, items, string, string_t
Warning:   File "/var/www/funkwhale/code/virtualenv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/celery/five.py", line 7, in <module>
Warning:     import vine.five
Warning: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'vine.five'
Error: Could not install funkwhale: An error occurred inside the app installation script
Info: The operation 'Install the 'funkwhale' app' could not be completed. Please share the full log of this operation using the command 'yunohost log display 20200907-065015-app_install-funkwhale --share' to get help

Full logs are available here:
https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/isilayusiw

NB: I don’t know if it is related with, but after the installation fails, it also fails to remove the app, here are the logs
https://paste.yunohost.org/raw/onumirofov

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.