This package allows you to install Prowlarr quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don’t have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Complete management of your indexers for Radarr, Sonarr, Lidarr, …
Prowlarr is an indexer manager/proxy built on the popular arr .net/reactjs base stack to integrate with your various PVR apps. Prowlarr supports management of both Torrent Trackers and Usenet Indexers. It integrates seamlessly with Lidarr, Mylar3, Radarr, Readarr, and Sonarr offering complete management of your indexers with no per app Indexer setup required (we do it all).
(from Prowlarr’s GitHub repository)
- Supported architectures are
- Access control is done with YunoHost’s permissions system.
- API (
domain.tld/path/api) can be accessed by visitors to allow control by remote clients.
- API (
- Official app website: https://prowlarr.com
- Official admin documentation: Prowlarr | WikiArr
- Upstream app code repository: GitHub - Prowlarr/Prowlarr
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_prowlarr
- Report a bug: Issues · YunoHost-Apps/prowlarr_ynh · GitHub
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/prowlarr_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade prowlarr -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/prowlarr_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: App packaging | Yunohost Documentation