[Prowlarr] Complete management of your indexers for Radarr, Sonarr, Lidarr

Prowlarr for YunoHost

Integration level
Install Prowlarr with YunoHost

This package allows you to install Prowlarr quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don’t have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.

Overview

Complete management of your indexers for Radarr, Sonarr, Lidarr, …

Prowlarr is an indexer manager/proxy built on the popular arr .net/reactjs base stack to integrate with your various PVR apps. Prowlarr supports management of both Torrent Trackers and Usenet Indexers. It integrates seamlessly with Lidarr, Mylar3, Radarr, Readarr, and Sonarr offering complete management of your indexers with no per app Indexer setup required (we do it all).

(from Prowlarr’s GitHub repository)

Screenshots

Disclaimers / important information

• Supported architectures are arm, arm64, and amd64
  • Access control is done with YunoHost’s permissions system.
    • API (domain.tld/path/api) can be accessed by visitors to allow control by remote clients.

Documentation and resources

Developer info

Please send your pull request to the testing branch.

To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.

sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/prowlarr_ynh/tree/testing --debug
or
sudo yunohost app upgrade prowlarr -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/prowlarr_ynh/tree/testing --debug

More info regarding app packaging: Introduction to packaging | Yunohost Documentation

2 Likes

Hi ! Thanks a lot for all the -arr apps, i managed to understand how to get them working together and it’s crazy good… I’m using them alongside Jellyfin but jellyfin is not really good at fetching subtitles so i was wondering if you planned on packaging Bazarr too ?

BUT HOW MANY ARE THEY?! :laughing: I will investigate. :wink:

1 Like

Hi ! Have you looked into it by any chance ?

@Aristid @tituspijean
Is there any app for nzb/Usenet download like SABnzbd, NZBGet?
How do we integrate all these apps?

I believe there is no usenet client for YNH yet. It could be packaged though, but it is out of my reach at the moment !

In the meantime i stumbled upon a Bazarr package draft so that’s really cool :wink:

Yup, I was working on it last night. Install and remove scripts are working so far. :rocket:

@Aristid https://forum.yunohost.org/t/bazarr-companion-for-sonarr-and-radarr-that-manages-and-downloads-subtitles/18470/2v :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for your great work with these apps.

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Configuring Prowlarr/Radarr/Sonarr/

@kanhu, OK, I know that this app claims to provide complete management of your indexers, but let’s talk about complete configuration of the *arr apps in a dedicated thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’ve tried to use Prowlarr with Sonarr, but I’m not sure how to make them communicate together.
I’ve add Sonarr as an application in prowlarr via Settings/apps with the following parameters :

Prowlarr Server : https://[domain name]/prowlarr
Sonarr Server : https://[domain name]/sonarr
ApiKey : [The ApiKey generated by Sonarr in Settings/General]

But I can’t validate the form because of the following error message :
“Prowlarr url is invalid, Sonarr cannot connect to Prowlarr”

Other people on this forum seems to have a flawless experience with it, and I’ve found no information about that.

So any suggestion on what I’m supposed to do is welcomed.

If you install or force-upgrade Prowlarr after installing Sonarr and Radarr, they should be automatically configured.

If not, here is an example of my config. You need to find the target app’s internal port in its settings (accesible from the command line).

Well, I’ve tried to uninstall and re install Prowlarr, and it was still not automatically configured.
(but bazarr was, don’t ask me why)

I’ve search the ports used by the both applications with command line, and was able to configure it, thanks to your screenshot.

Thanks for your help !

1 Like

I am also trying to configure prowler but I have difficulty understanding how to find the ports. Can I ask you what command did you use? I would be really grateful to you

Tryng to configure prowlarr with the port that i found in general/setting but not work

Have you tried force-upgrading first? sudo yunohost app upgrade prowlarr -F

If that fails to make the links between apps, to find the ports: sudo yunohost app setting sonarr port.

Note that in my screenshot, I don’t have /prowlarr after its port number. Try it out too, maybe.

Just tried nothing change :frowning:

Can you share the logs of both apps?

Prowlar

2022-09-09 11:48:09.8|Fatal|ProwlarrErrorPipeline|Request Failed. POST /api/v1/applications/test

[v0.4.5.1960] NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpException: HTTP request failed: [400:BadRequest] [GET] at [http://localhost:8097/sonarr/api/v3/indexer/schema]
   at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.ExecuteAsync(HttpRequest request) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 127
   at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute(HttpRequest request) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 136
   at NzbDrone.Core.Applications.Sonarr.SonarrV3Proxy.Execute[TResource](HttpRequest request) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Applications\Sonarr\SonarrV3Proxy.cs:line 162
   at NzbDrone.Core.Applications.Sonarr.SonarrV3Proxy.GetIndexerSchema(SonarrSettings settings) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Applications\Sonarr\SonarrV3Proxy.cs:line 74
   at NzbDrone.Core.Applications.Sonarr.Sonarr.<BuildSonarrIndexer>b__11_0() in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Applications\Sonarr\Sonarr.cs:line 161
   at NzbDrone.Common.Cache.Cached`1.Get(String key, Func`1 function, Nullable`1 lifeTime) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Cache\Cached.cs:line 104
   at NzbDrone.Core.Applications.Sonarr.Sonarr.BuildSonarrIndexer(IndexerDefinition indexer, DownloadProtocol protocol, Int32 id) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Applications\Sonarr\Sonarr.cs:line 161
   at NzbDrone.Core.Applications.Sonarr.Sonarr.Test() in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Applications\Sonarr\Sonarr.cs:line 50
   at NzbDrone.Core.ThingiProvider.ProviderFactory`2.Test(TProviderDefinition definition) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\ThingiProvider\ProviderFactory.cs:line 81
   at NzbDrone.Core.Applications.ApplicationFactory.Test(ApplicationDefinition definition) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Applications\ApplicationFactory.cs:line 64
   at Prowlarr.Api.V1.ProviderControllerBase`3.Test(TProviderDefinition definition, Boolean includeWarnings) in D:\a\1\s\src\Prowlarr.Api.V1\ProviderControllerBase.cs:line 193
   at Prowlarr.Api.V1.ProviderControllerBase`3.Test(TProviderResource providerResource) in D:\a\1\s\src\Prowlarr.Api.V1\ProviderControllerBase.cs:line 144
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ActionMethodExecutor.SyncObjectResultExecutor.Execute(IActionResultTypeMapper mapper, ObjectMethodExecutor executor, Object controller, Object[] arguments)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodAsync()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeNextActionFilterAsync()
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.Rethrow(ActionExecutedContextSealed context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.Next(State& next, Scope& scope, Object& state, Boolean& isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeInnerFilterAsync()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeFilterPipelineAsync>g__Awaited|20_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeAsync>g__Awaited|17_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task task, IDisposable scope)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeAsync>g__Awaited|17_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task task, IDisposable scope)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Routing.EndpointMiddleware.<Invoke>g__AwaitRequestTask|6_0(Endpoint endpoint, Task requestTask, ILogger logger)
   at Prowlarr.Http.Middleware.BufferingMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Prowlarr.Http\Middleware\BufferingMiddleware.cs:line 27
   at Prowlarr.Http.Middleware.IfModifiedMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Prowlarr.Http\Middleware\IfModifiedMiddleware.cs:line 40
   at Prowlarr.Http.Middleware.CacheHeaderMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Prowlarr.Http\Middleware\CacheHeaderMiddleware.cs:line 32
   at Prowlarr.Http.Middleware.UrlBaseMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Prowlarr.Http\Middleware\UrlBaseMiddleware.cs:line 26
   at Prowlarr.Http.Middleware.VersionMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Prowlarr.Http\Middleware\VersionMiddleware.cs:line 27
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.ResponseCompression.ResponseCompressionMiddleware.InvokeCore(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authorization.Policy.AuthorizationMiddlewareResultHandler.HandleAsync(RequestDelegate next, HttpContext context, AuthorizationPolicy policy, PolicyAuthorizationResult authorizeResult)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authorization.AuthorizationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication.AuthenticationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.<Invoke>g__Awaited|6_0(ExceptionHandlerMiddleware middleware, HttpContext context, Task task)
<h1>Bad Request (Invalid host)</h1>

2022-09-09 11:48:32.4|Warn|HttpClient|HTTP Error - Res: [GET] http://localhost:8097/sonarr/api/v3/indexer/schema: 400.BadRequest (35 bytes)
2022-09-09 11:48:32.4|Error|Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware|An unhandled exception has occurred while executing the request.

[v0.4.5.1960] NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpException: HTTP request failed: [400:BadRequest] [GET] at [http://localhost:8097/sonarr/api/v3/indexer/schema]
   at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.ExecuteAsync(HttpRequest request) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 127
   at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute(HttpRequest request) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 136
   at NzbDrone.Core.Applications.Sonarr.SonarrV3Proxy.Execute[TResource](HttpRequest request) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Applications\Sonarr\SonarrV3Proxy.cs:line 162
   at NzbDrone.Core.Applications.Sonarr.SonarrV3Proxy.GetIndexerSchema(SonarrSettings settings) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Applications\Sonarr\SonarrV3Proxy.cs:line 74
   at NzbDrone.Core.Applications.Sonarr.Sonarr.<BuildSonarrIndexer>b__11_0() in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Applications\Sonarr\Sonarr.cs:line 161
   at NzbDrone.Common.Cache.Cached`1.Get(String key, Func`1 function, Nullable`1 lifeTime) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Common\Cache\Cached.cs:line 104
   at NzbDrone.Core.Applications.Sonarr.Sonarr.BuildSonarrIndexer(IndexerDefinition indexer, DownloadProtocol protocol, Int32 id) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Applications\Sonarr\Sonarr.cs:line 161
   at NzbDrone.Core.Applications.Sonarr.Sonarr.Test() in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Applications\Sonarr\Sonarr.cs:line 50
   at NzbDrone.Core.ThingiProvider.ProviderFactory`2.Test(TProviderDefinition definition) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\ThingiProvider\ProviderFactory.cs:line 81
   at NzbDrone.Core.Applications.ApplicationFactory.Test(ApplicationDefinition definition) in D:\a\1\s\src\NzbDrone.Core\Applications\ApplicationFactory.cs:line 64
   at Prowlarr.Api.V1.ProviderControllerBase`3.Test(TProviderDefinition definition, Boolean includeWarnings) in D:\a\1\s\src\Prowlarr.Api.V1\ProviderControllerBase.cs:line 193
   at Prowlarr.Api.V1.ProviderControllerBase`3.Test(TProviderResource providerResource) in D:\a\1\s\src\Prowlarr.Api.V1\ProviderControllerBase.cs:line 144
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ActionMethodExecutor.SyncObjectResultExecutor.Execute(IActionResultTypeMapper mapper, ObjectMethodExecutor executor, Object controller, Object[] arguments)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodAsync()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeNextActionFilterAsync()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.Rethrow(ActionExecutedContextSealed context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeInnerFilterAsync()
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.Infrastructure.ResourceInvoker.<InvokeFilterPipelineAsync>g__Awaited|20_0(ResourceInvoker invoker, Task lastTask, State next, Scope scope, Object state, Boolean isCompleted)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Routing.EndpointMiddleware.<Invoke>g__AwaitRequestTask|6_0(Endpoint endpoint, Task requestTask, ILogger logger)
   at Prowlarr.Http.Middleware.BufferingMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Prowlarr.Http\Middleware\BufferingMiddleware.cs:line 27
   at Prowlarr.Http.Middleware.IfModifiedMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Prowlarr.Http\Middleware\IfModifiedMiddleware.cs:line 40
   at Prowlarr.Http.Middleware.CacheHeaderMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Prowlarr.Http\Middleware\CacheHeaderMiddleware.cs:line 32
   at Prowlarr.Http.Middleware.UrlBaseMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Prowlarr.Http\Middleware\UrlBaseMiddleware.cs:line 26
   at Prowlarr.Http.Middleware.VersionMiddleware.InvokeAsync(HttpContext context) in D:\a\1\s\src\Prowlarr.Http\Middleware\VersionMiddleware.cs:line 27
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.ResponseCompression.ResponseCompressionMiddleware.InvokeCore(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authorization.Policy.AuthorizationMiddlewareResultHandler.HandleAsync(RequestDelegate next, HttpContext context, AuthorizationPolicy policy, PolicyAuthorizationResult authorizeResult)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authorization.AuthorizationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication.AuthenticationMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.ExceptionHandlerMiddleware.<Invoke>g__Awaited|6_0(ExceptionHandlerMiddleware middleware, HttpContext context, Task task)

2022-09-09 11:48:32.5|Warn|ProwlarrErrorPipeline|NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpException: HTTP request failed: [400:BadRequest] [GET] at [http://localhost:8097/sonarr/api/v3/indexer/schema]

2022-09-09 11:48:32.5|Fatal|ProwlarrErrorPipeline|Request Failed. POST /api/v1/applications/test

Sonarr

2022-09-09 10:42:09.7|Info|RssSyncService|RSS Sync Completed. Reports found: 0, Reports grabbed: 0
2022-09-09 10:56:42.8|Info|SceneMappingService|Updating Scene mappings
2022-09-09 10:57:12.9|Info|RssSyncService|Starting RSS Sync
2022-09-09 10:57:12.9|Warn|FetchAndParseRssService|No available indexers. check your configuration.
2022-09-09 10:57:12.9|Info|DownloadDecisionMaker|No results found
2022-09-09 10:57:12.9|Info|RssSyncService|RSS Sync Completed. Reports found: 0, Reports grabbed: 0
2022-09-09 11:07:23.9|Info|LifecycleService|Restart requested.
2022-09-09 11:07:24.7|Info|Bootstrap|Starting Sonarr - /usr/lib/sonarr/bin/Sonarr.exe - Version 3.0.9.1549
2022-09-09 11:07:25.1|Info|AppFolderInfo|Data directory is being overridden to [/var/lib/sonarr]
2022-09-09 11:07:27.2|Info|Router|Application mode: Interactive
2022-09-09 11:07:27.4|Info|MigrationLogger|*** Checking database for required migrations data source=/var/lib/sonarr/sonarr.db;cache size=-10000;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal;pooling=True;version=3 ***
2022-09-09 11:07:27.6|Info|MigrationLogger|*** Checking database for required migrations data source=/var/lib/sonarr/logs.db;cache size=-10000;datetimekind=Utc;journal mode=Wal;pooling=True;version=3 ***
2022-09-09 11:07:27.8|Info|OwinHostController|Listening on the following URLs:
2022-09-09 11:07:27.8|Info|OwinHostController|  http://127.0.0.1:8097/sonarr/
2022-09-09 11:07:27.8|Info|OwinHostController|  http://127.0.0.1:8097/
2022-09-09 11:07:27.8|Info|OwinHostController|  http://localhost:8097/sonarr/
2022-09-09 11:07:27.8|Info|OwinHostController|  http://localhost:8097/
2022-09-09 11:07:28.3|Info|SonarrBootstrapper|Starting Web Server
2022-09-09 11:07:31.1|Info|Auth|Auth-Unauthorized ip 185.133.92.16 url 'http://127.0.0.1:8097/sonarr/api/v3/system/status'
2022-09-09 11:12:31.2|Info|RssSyncService|Starting RSS Sync
2022-09-09 11:12:31.2|Warn|FetchAndParseRssService|No available indexers. check your configuration.
2022-09-09 11:12:31.2|Info|DownloadDecisionMaker|No results found
2022-09-09 11:12:31.2|Info|RssSyncService|RSS Sync Completed. Reports found: 0, Reports grabbed: 0
2022-09-09 11:27:32.3|Info|RssSyncService|Starting RSS Sync
2022-09-09 11:27:32.3|Warn|FetchAndParseRssService|No available indexers. check your configuration.
2022-09-09 11:27:32.3|Info|DownloadDecisionMaker|No results found
2022-09-09 11:27:32.3|Info|RssSyncService|RSS Sync Completed. Reports found: 0, Reports grabbed: 0
2022-09-09 11:42:33.4|Info|RssSyncService|Starting RSS Sync
2022-09-09 11:42:33.4|Warn|FetchAndParseRssService|No available indexers. check your configuration.
2022-09-09 11:42:33.4|Info|DownloadDecisionMaker|No results found
2022-09-09 11:42:33.4|Info|RssSyncService|RSS Sync Completed. Reports found: 0, Reports grabbed: 0
2022-09-09 11:57:35.1|Info|RssSyncService|Starting RSS Sync
2022-09-09 11:57:35.1|Warn|FetchAndParseRssService|No available indexers. check your configuration.
2022-09-09 11:57:35.1|Info|DownloadDecisionMaker|No results found
2022-09-09 11:57:35.1|Info|RssSyncService|RSS Sync Completed. Reports found: 0, Reports grabbed: 0

Oooooooh try replacing localhost with 127.0.0.1? Is 185.133.92.16 your public IP, or a known IP?

I apologise for the delay in my reply but I have been busy and have abandoned all attempts.

Just as you advised, it works perfectly, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like