Version française dans le message suivant.
This package allows you to install Prometheus quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don’t have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Monitoring system and time series database
Shipped version: 2.28.0~ynh1
- Port assigned to the app can be read in
or within CLI with
yunohost app info prometheus --full
- The app is configurable within the file
/opt/yunohost/prometheus/prometheus.yml, then reboot the app service.
- Official app website: https://prometheus.io
- Official admin documentation: https://prometheus.io/docs
- Upstream app code repository: GitHub - prometheus/prometheus: The Prometheus monitoring system and time series database.
- YunoHost documentation for this app: https://yunohost.org/app_prometheus
- Report a bug: Issues · YunoHost-Apps/prometheus_ynh · GitHub
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/prometheus_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade prometheus -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/prometheus_ynh/tree/testing --debug
More info regarding app packaging: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps