Problem with upgrade

I still have a

749 Unknown ‘admin’ user

while I trying to backup and so upgrade

And when I try to migrate I get

021-02-10 17:47:33,668: INFO - Running migration 0015_migrate_to_buster...
2021-02-10 17:47:33,708: ERROR - Migration 0015_migrate_to_buster did not complete, aborting. Error: The current Debian distribution is not Stretch!
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/moulinette/yunohost/tools.py", line 897, in tools_migrations_migrate
    migration.run()
  File "/usr/lib/moulinette/yunohost/data_migrations/0015_migrate_to_buster.py", line 28, in run
    self.check_assertions()
  File "/usr/lib/moulinette/yunohost/data_migrations/0015_migrate_to_buster.py", line 116, in check_assertions
    raise YunohostError("migration_0015_not_stretch")
YunohostError: The current Debian distribution is not Stretch!

Hi again,
So I managed to install migration except de 15th
And I tried to rerun the 19th migration cause when I want to access to application in webadmin I have an error

Failed to get label for app APPLICATION ?

but when I try to reload the 19th migration I get an error of slapd :

and

user admin doest not exist

Should I try to yunohost tools regen-conf nslcd --force and yunohost tools regen-conf nsswitch --forcecause they are noted as modifed :

And my priority is to regain access to ssh but I really don’t know what to do
Can someone help me ?

Thanks in advance,
Have a good day

Bonjour de nouveau,
J’ai réussi à installer les migrations à part la 15em
Et j’ai essayé de refaire la migration 19 parceque quand je vais dans le menu application dans l’administration web j’ai une erreur :

Failed to get label for app APPLICATION ?

mais quand j’essaie de refaire la migration j’ai une erreur slapd :

et

user admin doest not exist

Devrais-je essayer de yunohost tools regen-conf nslcd --force and yunohost tools regen-conf nsswitch --force parceque j’ai remarqué que les fichiers sont modifier mais il ne me semble pas avoir fait cela :

Et ma priorité c’est de retouver acces au ssh mais je ne sais vraiment pas quoi faire …
Quelqu’un aurait une idée ?

Merci d’avance
Bonne journée à vous

Yes

1 Like

Thanks a lot !
I regain access in ssh !

Hi,
Thanks again @Aleks and @gmilad
Everything is back in order
I made a yunohost tools shell -c 'from yunohost.permission import permission_create; permission_create("APPNAME.main", url="/", allowed=["all_users"])' for the Failed to get label for app APPLICATION problem

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.