Problem with the manual installation of Yunohost (Metronome installation)

Hello everyone !

I am trying to install yunohost on my Raspberry3 (raspbian, fresh install), following the tuto here https://yunohost.org/#/install_manually_fr

But, I have an error installing :
The following error was caught during YunoHost installation :
Unable to install dependencies to install script

There is a problem with the metronome package :
Les paquets suivants contiennent des dépendances non satisfaites :
metronome : Dépend: libssl1.0.0 (>= 1.0.0) mais il n’est pas installable
Recommande: lua-zlib mais ne sera pas installé
Recommande: lua-bitop mais ne sera pas installé

I have libssl1.1 that is already the newest version (1.1.0f-3+deb9u1) installed.

Why metronome don’t use the libssl1.1 that is installed ?

How can I install yunohost ?

Thanks for your help !!

Hm, you sure you started with a Jessie Raspbian and not a Stretch Raspbian ?

I have used the noobs package downloaded on the raspberrypi website, and installed the first raspbian proposed during the install, so I think it is the jessie one.
How can I know wich one is installed ?

le uname :
Linux raspberrypi 4.9.78-v7+ #1084 SMP Thu Jan 25 18:05:49 GMT 2018 armv7l GNU/Linux

edit :
PRETTY_NAME="Raspbian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch)"
NAME="Raspbian GNU/Linux"
VERSION_ID="9"
VERSION=“9 (stretch)”

indeed, it is stretch. Not normal ?

Hi @wyllyjon ,

You are running Debian 9 Stretch.
YunoHost is not yet compatible with.
If you try to install from noobs image, you can read this french post Image 64bits en download pour raspberry
If you want, i can share again the test i’ve done with the latest noobs Raspbian image based on Debian 8 Jessie.

ppr

Hello Ppr,

Yep, It would be great if you could share again your noobs image ! :slight_smile:
Thanks a lot !

@wyllyjon ,

It’s done.
It’s just a test, so if it doesn’t work you should try the official YunoHost raspberry pi image.
edit (i mess with my gsm) : http://ovh.to/NnGTEJY
Default user/password : pi / raspberry
For security please change the password before update and process the YunoHost installation as describe sumary in this topic Image 64bits en download pour raspberry

Hope it could helps you to enjoy YunoHost.

ppr

1 Like

Bonjour @JimboJoe ,

L’idée, mais je n’en ai pas les compétences, c’est d’arriver à faire un truc basé sur https://github.com/debian-pi/raspbian-ua-netinst mais pour toutes les Raspberry Pi.
Une net install avec la possibilité d’installer tous les paquets nécessaire à YunoHost, puis de procéder à la Post-installation.

Pour l’heure je n’ai que récupérer les fichiers sur le mirroir et bidouiller afin d’avoir une Raspbian 8 Jessie minimale.
Il reste malheureusement à passer un update && upgrade avant de récupérer le script d’installation de YunoHost pour finalement passer à la Post-installation.
Il me manque de trouver un truc pour pouvoir exécuter ces actions suite à l’installation minimale.

D’un autre côté, normalement, cette image noobs bidouillée doit pouvoir passer sur tous les modèles de Raspberry Pi d’avant le 17/08/2017.

Ping @wyllyjon is your installation works ?

ppr

Hello ppr !

Oui, merci, tout fonctionne maintenant ! :slight_smile:

Merci pour ton aide !

@wyllyjon ,

Afin de pouvoir aider au mieux les utilisateurs, merci de voir si tu peux cocher une case afin de noter mon avant-dernier message comme solution/résolu.

ppr