Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: 18.104.22.168 (stable)
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no
I did a “XMPP compliance test” at https://compliance.conversations.im/ and I was told that only 80% of the recommended XEPs are supported by my YNH server.
So I want Metronome (3.14.5) to support the missing XEPs, as this is what my favourite XMPP App (Conversations) recommends to work properly.
Is there a way to configure it - or better to support these XEPs by default?
- XEP-0065: SOCKS5 Bytestreams (Proxy) XEP-0065: SOCKS5 Bytestreams
- XEP-0368: SRV records for XMPP over TLS XEP-0368: SRV records for XMPP over TLS SRV Records - XMPP WIKI
- XEP-0215: External Service Discovery (STUN / TURN) XEP-0215: External Service Discovery
- XEP-0157: Contact Addresses for XMPP Services (Abuse) XEP-0157: Contact Addresses for XMPP Services
- XEP-0313: Message Archive Management (extended usage) XEP-0313: Message Archive Management
- XEP-0156: Discovering Alternative XMPP Connection Methods (HTTP)
- XEP-0402: PEP Native Bookmarks
- XEP-0280: Message Carbons - Recommended Rules
Thanks a lot
oh, I see, metronome supports (at least) 6 of these 8 XEPs, obviously 0156 and 0402 are missing: