Postfix: mail for xxx.nohost.me loops back to myself

EDIT: I think I found the solution, the issue was in my postfix conf file (/etc/postfix/main.cf). In fact, the server name I use to send mail over my postfix server, is a lvl2 FQDN, like fr.domain.org. This domain was missing in the postfix conf file at the line “mydestination”. I just added “fr.domain.org” after “localhost,” and it solved my problem after reloading postfix.

My friend has just installed his new server with YunoHost. He choose to get a domain name with the DynDNS from Yunohost, which gives him a domain name in .nohost.me.
So he got: domain name in .nohost.me
I got: domain name from OVH
He can send mails to me, I can send mails to classical domain names (domain.tld) but I didn’t test for level-2 domain names (like mail.domain.tld). When I send a mail to him (to xxx.nohost.me domain name), my Postfix throws me a bounce that tells “mail for xxx.nohost.me loops back to myself”. And he doesn’t got any connection from my machine in his logs.
I wonder if it was a DNS issue or a postfix configuration issue of mine.
Thanks in advance,
Matlink.

I have the same issue with one of my domain names… I added another domain name under the main one, and after a while, I properly removed it from my Yunohost.
I installed another server with this domain name, and I encounter the same issue when I try to send a test email to this new server with the domain name I removed from the older instance…