Post installation stage where do get a domain, and how to get GUI

Guys, just installed the software, I am now in the post installation stage , where to get the main domain? if u see the img I have attached with this message, and how to get GUI? I know the command mode is the working spirit of Linux, but just want to test the software and be familiar with its functionality

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

c.f. https://yunohost.org/#/postinstall

There’s nowhere to “get the main domain”, it’s up to you to choose one … Either you already bought one on a registrar, either you want to use a free and automatically configured like whateveryouwant.nohost.me (or .noho.st or .ynh.fr)

The GUI (or webadmin) is accessible using the local IP (if at home) or global IP (if on a VPS) using your browser

Dear Alex, thanks, I chose subdomain with nohost.me and was done , but then i got another screen ask me this (pool-ipv6-pd login:) , just searching for an explanation ?

I just chose subdomain , and went through , thank you bro for your support, God bless :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.