Php-fpm: pool wordpress is eating all of the RAM

My YunoHost server

Hardware: VPS bought online
YunoHost version: 4.1.7.4 (stable)
I have access to my server : Through SSH | through the webadmin | direct access via keyboard / screen | …
Are you in a special context or did you perform some particular tweaking on your YunoHost instance ? : no

Description of my issue

Look at this:

I posted before on the github gor Wordpress but we didn’t manage to fix this and may be related to php-fpm + ynh so I thought to post it here. php-fpm is dynamic instead of ondemand and I’ve read that’s what may eat so much RAM. But ondemand for processes it seems not to be a good idea. So idk what to do. I have a VPS with 16GB of RAM and 10 Wordpress websites, and they eat almost all RAM and kill the nginx process daily because it lacks RAM.

I tried on two servers with ynh+wordpress and it indeed eats a ton of RAM because of php-fpm: pool on both servers. The same websites were hosted on a VPS with just 4GB of RAM and they worked well.

I hope we can try and fix this. Is it just me? No one else experiences this?

I meant that I posted about this on the github page for ynh wordpress package. I cannot edit the post I get a 500 internal server error.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.