Hey YunoHost Forum Community,
I’m encountering a persistent SSL certificate error for the WWW subdomain on my YunoHost server. Despite running system updates and diagnostics, the issue lingers.
I issued the SSL certificate using the web-admin, and HTTP is set to force HTTPS. The error affects all domains hosted with YunoHost. I’ve checked /etc/yunohost/certs, web-admin settings, and verified the server date and firewall settings.
I kindly request your expertise to identify the root cause and help me find a suitable solution. Your assistance is immensely appreciated.
- Hardware: Lenovo M82 i5-3470, 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD
- Internet: Gigabit fiber from Bell Canada
- Hosting: At home
- Access: SSH, webadmin, direct access
- Persistent SSL certificate error for the WWW subdomain on all hosted domains.
- System updates performed and diagnostics show no major issues (ignoring non-relevant items).
- Server date and firewall settings have been verified.
Troubleshooting Steps Taken:
- Ran system updates and diagnostics (results show as “okay”).
- Checked /etc/yunohost/certs and web-admin settings.
- HTTP set to force HTTPS.
- SSL certificate issued using web-admin.
- Confirmed that DNS record flagged as missing in diagnostics exists in the zone file.
- Verified server date and checked firewall settings.
Request for Assistance: Despite the above efforts, the SSL certificate error for the WWW subdomain persists. I kindly request assistance in identifying the root cause and finding a suitable solution. Any additional troubleshooting steps or insights would be highly appreciated.
Note: Your support and guidance in resolving this persistent SSL certificate error are greatly appreciated. Thank you for your assistance.